POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) : Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:01:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 26 Aug 2000 17:21:34
Message: <39A833D6.E6E56353@online.no>
Sander wrote:

> Looks great:

Thank you !

> it resembles a plant virus I used to work with (name: Turnip
> Yellow Mosaic Virus). Only this virus particle had something like 60
> equivalent blobs: 3 on each of the 20 triangles. Can you do that with
> your macro?

The macro can take any array of blob centres.

So if you can provide the co-ordinates for the blob
centres, then I can try to write the code for the virus.

Do you have any pictures of this interesting virus ?

> And: wouldn't this be something nice for POVChem?

Sorry. I don't know POVChem.

Is it a patch ? A collection of macros ?
Or something else ?

Please explain.

Tor Olav
--